Monday, April 29, 2013

Lazy Day & Spanky

NEO Mutual: received a payment today that I requested on Friday afternoon. Also we won't see daily earnings again until tomorrow since Monday's daily was already received when the server day clicked over to Monday (yesterday). Got it?

ClickPaid: am seeing no problems and all is running smooth. Actually one of my favorites right now.

ProfitClicking: Argh! Premium Profit Shift is done and they converted 45% of my ad packs. I thought it was a set 45% for everyone until I read in the forum that someone else got hit with 60%. Ouch!
They could have at least had the decency to catch up our DSP before this shift. My last daily profit in Premium was 4/25. Kind of sucks if you ask me.
* PS, don't look at your profit shift info too carefully yet. Mine has already changed since this morning. Sheesh

RicanAdFunds: was happy to see my first $45 STP payment come through this morning. But my back office member area hasn't been updated yet. So once that is done, then my more recent 'pending' should move to 'in progress', then I should be able to request another payment.

Still trying to find out about that new 2% program coming but everyone is hush hush about it. Not sure if that's a good thing at this point.

Staying with the 45 theme and feeling lazy today, decided to play this one. I was up at 5 AM, then went out to buy grass seed and fertilizer before lunch, then ate way too much fast food afterwards. Now I'm feeling like I need a nap.
Cheers :)

2 comments:

doomcrew said...

Waiting on a pending from Rican hope it pays in the next few days.

blondie said...

Assuming you're in the "no ID" group, hope so too :)