Monday, April 8, 2013

Spoke Too Soon

ProfitClicking: oddly this is the first time the DSP for Premium wasn't paid within the usual hour or two after server day change. But I've heard about other glitches also so maybe they're related and being worked on.
PS, the 7th is the day that I'm referring to.

ClickPaid: posted late in the day yesterday that I did receive my first pending payout, YaY! Now I just need to remember that the weekend withdrawals take a little longer.

Sol-R: some are still getting the 'pending' note instead of 'instant' when withdrawing. Don't ask me why cause I don't know. It's been reported though so I would suggest you sit tight and wait a bit.

Update Comment from a member:
Hi. Just wanted to post that the sol-r problem is actually a STP API problem with limited accounts. Apparently STP is aware of it. Not much sol-r can do about it.
Cheers!
munnymachine


Thanks mm. Always nice to hear from you :)
==========


RAF and ismAI: received the following from my upline in ismAI. Thought I should share it with you all:

I am one of the Founding Wizard Members of ismMagic.
As a member of this group, we are currently testing the uploading of required documents in RAF/ISMAI.

I suggest you prefer the necessary documents:

1. Proof of Identity (any of the following. Max 2MB, JPG or PNG)
    - Passport
    - Driving License
    - International ID Card
    - Other Govt Issued Photo ID

2. Proof of Address
    - Telephone Bill
    - Gas or Electricity Bill
    - Bank or Credit Card Statement
    - Tax Document

For your information.
Thank You.


And don't ask me what I've decided to do yet because I just don't know.


That's all for now.
Need to go work on something else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just wanted to post that the sol-r problem is actually a STP API problem with limited accounts. Apparently STP is aware of it. Not much sol-r can do about it.
Cheers!
munnymachine

blondie said...

Thanks Sweetie.
I'll post that :)